19 Jan 2012

Silly (random) Poem (without editing)

A packed, tiring day...gone by just like that
My bed awaits, but I'm awake like a bat
that starts to flutter just as the moon comes out.

Perhaps to help me... my hubby should give me a clout
on the side of my head
that will land me in bed.

And then dreams I shall dream
of pizzas and ice-cream
of Sicily in Italy
and how to shrink my belly.

This is really getting ridiculous
I shall end or my hubby will get furious
for my children are still awake
and he's saying "Go to bed for goodness sake."

This poem stinks
that's what me thinks..

oh well night all.....and Happy Chinese New Year!
GONG XI FA CHAI (to those who celebrate). Next week marks the start of the year of the Dragon. Expecting lots of weddings and baby boom!
~ signing off..Martha

5 comments :

Kiddothings said...

I'd say it was a cute poem. Happy CNY to you and your family! :)

marie said...

Yes I read on the blog above that it is good luck to have babies and get married this year. Those ships have sailed for me but I hope it's a good one anyway. Like your new design, such a sweet picture.

gail said...

You are delightful!

Carolyn (Lil' Dahling) said...

It's not silly it's a nice poem. Gong Xi Fa Chai to you and your family too.

Divoo said...

it's a cute poem!! Happy Chinese New Year to you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...