24 May 2011

A beautiful day, From Nel's Perspective.....................

(This is a repost of something I wrote a few years ago, back when I nicknamed myself Hearts on the blog.)

This is what we often do, me (Nel) and my cousins Lu and Lyd (oh and baby Jo and baby Lo). We love to cycle...to the big big field. Sometimes the cycling gets tough and mum has to push a little to get me up the hill. Little Jo and Lo are still young, so they sit in the stroller, enjoying the breeze..and sometimes they fall asleep.


After a good 15 - 20 mins of cycling we get to the big field and park our bikes under the evening sun. Then we just have fun...


playing ball...



building sandcastles and digging holes in the ground....



picking up rubbish from the ground though mum says we shouldn't do that..but I don't see why we shouldn't. It's fun picking up stuff from the ground.


Sometimes we fight....but today we didn't at all. Not especially since special jet planes kept zooming above our heads. I think they're preparing for the  Celebration of our Country's Independence (31st August.) Lu especially liked the airplanes. He's a guy, so it's natural.


But mostly we just have great fun and are REALLY happy...



coz we're young and free...no cares or worries ...


our energy is boundless like the open sky...


Thank you God for making me, Lu and Ld...oh and for giving us baby J and baby Lo (who are fast asleep... so mummy hasn't taken their photos.)



Well we play tirelessly till the sun sets...


then head home...


for some delicous ice cream.yumm........ Today was beautiful. thank you GOd.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linked at Happiness Is

9 comments :

Kiddothings said...

Lovely picture again. Have anything planned for Little Nel's birthday tomorrow?

DP said...

What a very fun day and beautiful photos.
I'm following you back :-)

-DP
Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy and Babies

Martha Jin said...

thanks DP!:)

M2kiddos: we had it last weekend. That's why i backed the quiche and all. :) you remember well. :)

Carolyn said...

Very wholesome kids.how come i don't seem to have time to let them play like that everyday? oh sigh..coz i'm working.:(

Martha Jin said...

Carolyn, I don't do this everyday either, coz i too work. :) but I make it a point to take them out in the evenings at least twice a week. My children have no tuition classes, instead I give them time to play, read and of course go outdoors. I think this is a lot healthier for a child.

mominrome said...

great pictures!!!!!!
Especially the "energy"ones!!

gail said...

How I love the look of joy on Nel's face in that picture where she is looking up!

Jade said...

Thanks for linking up such a joyful post. Your photos are priceless, the skies look so beautiful and I love the one of the football and little legs.

I remember days like this as a kid too during the summer holidays which seems to stretch on and on, full of adventures and fun.

Have a lovely weekend,
Jade

Martha Jin said...

thank you :) I enjoyed writing this post, because it was truly a beautiful day and I had to write about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...