16 Dec 2011

All's well

Just wanna thank God that the whole virus fever has finally left us. We're finally enjoying or break now, thankful for every day that goes by peacefully. Thankful for the roof over our heads and the food in our stomachs. Thankful for my dear parents who showered us with love, care and food when the girls were down. Thankful for my beautiful girls and thankful for my wonderful loving husband.

Now that all's back to normal, I've been spring cleaning like crazy!! Have thrown away about 8 boxes of things, and have some to give away. Halfway done and hope to finish it before the year ends. Other than that, mucking around with my camera .. :)

Wouldn't it be so awful to be in their position? Food for spider! yikes!

After the rain

5 comments :

Kiddothings said...

So glad to know all's well. Have a great weekend! :)

marie said...

When we were finally done with the flu I cleaned the whole house, bedding everything. You just want to get all those germs OUT!

gail said...

I am so relieved to hear our prayers have been answered!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you guys are feeling better!

Carolyn (Lil' Dahling) said...

So relieved to hear that. Thank God. Those are beautiful pictures. You got a new camera?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...