17 Oct 2020

Where did time go? Much has changed. 
2020 has been a tough year. I lost my dad on the 11/1/2020 and we lost Camel our faithful dog in early October. To top that off I have frozen shoulder which is painful. 

On a more positive note, as I write, my girls are having a light hearted conversation with each other and their dad. I'm glad that the frequent, usual sibling squabbles have reduced significantly and they've become close sisters. 



We have a new adopted retriever, adopted in March. Sierra was a nervous weak puppy and refused to walk unless Camel walked with her. She's been sad since Camel died but I see her slowly recovering from that loss. As my teen told me, 'Everything that lives must die.



Slowly we continue in life, embracing new adventures, life changes. Often these days my teens counsel me too and bug me to keep fit as I continue to counsel them. 😁

I continue to give thanks for every moment shared as a family, for God's providence, for everything, especially family.


@poundthegarlic.blogspot.com 2020


2 comments :

Divoo said...

Glad to see your post after a really long time! I'm sorry to hear about your father and Camel. Yes, tough 2020! But life goes on. We have new challenges to face and new learnings from each passing year. Keep sharing your experiences!

Rocky said...

I am really surprised by the quality of your constant posts.You really are a genius, I feel blessed to be a regular reader of such a blog Thanks so much..Plz Visit My Blog-
Onlinekaj.com
Mobile Price in bangla
সরকারি চাকরির খবর
Mobile Price Bd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...